24/7 roadside assistance available
We have all been there at some point – The car’s battery died. Or you accidentally locked yourself out. Or you ran out of fuel. Or you just got a flat.
Every time you come to our shop for service, as long as you spend just $25 (our oil change qualifies!), you automatically benefit for a period of 12-months from our 24/7 Roadside Assistance program. And every time you get an oil change, that 12-month period resets to the date of your last visit. As long as you get your oil changes done with us, you’re always covered!
What does it cover:
- Towing - When towing is necessary, your vehicle will be towed to the nearest qualified repair facility or to the repair facility of your choice.
- Lock-Out Assistance - Assistance will be provided in unlocking your vehicle in the event the keys are lost or locked inside.
- Flat Tire Assistance - If your vehicle’s spare tire is serviceable, it will be installed to replace the flat tire. If however there is no serviceable spare, or if your vehicle has two or more flat tires, it will be towed.
- Fuel, Oil, Fluid and Water Delivery Service - An emergency supply of gasoline (where permitted), oil, fluid and water will be delivered to your vehicle in immediate need. You will just need to pay for the costs of the actual fluids delivered.
- Battery Jump-Start - If a battery failure occurs, your vehicle will be jump-started so that you may drive to us or to a shop near you.
When to use it?
Anytime you find yourself in one of the 5 situations listed above, anytime and anywhere in the USA or Canada. Because this is a reimbursement program, you can use it to supplement another program you may have that already provides you a 24/7 Roadside Assistance. It will cover you for 2 events/ year up to $75 / event for a total of $150/ even in a 12-month period.
How does it work:
From the time we service your vehicle for a minimum of $25, your receipt is proof that you qualify for our 12-month 24/7 Roadside Assistance program. Just keep your receipt in your glove box as you would need it if using our Roadside Assistance.
In the event you need roadside assistance, please call your service provider of choice (Best to Google for a towing service local to where you are at the time of need). Have a credit card handy, as you will need to pay for the service.
Once service has been rendered, you will have 60 days to complete a Claim From, and submit it along with the service provider receipt (or Reimbursement Request From in case you didn’t get one) either via email to [email protected] TechNet Customer Care, P.O. Box 17659, Golden, CO 80402. You have up to 60 days to do so.
Please allow 10 to 14 days to receive reimbursement.
Click here for more information on our terms & conditions