Our Fleet Service History is Rich
Servicing the Gaithersburg, Rockville and Germantown areas' commercial fleets is in our DNA.
If you are reading this, you are probably hoping to find that one partner that understands your needs, especially when it comes to keeping your fleet on the road, and not wheels in the air at unexpected times.
We service many fleets, from small to large - from everyday cars to the majority of Light Duty Commercial Truck (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating of 12,000lbs or less). This includes pick-up trucks and mid-size vans, from the Ford F-series, which includes the F-150, F-250 and F-350, to Dodge Ram's, Toyota Tundra's, Chevrolet Silverado's, GMC Sierra and Ram light and medium duty trucks.
Entrusting us to work on your fleet vehicles means that every time you call us for service or repair, you will be working with an extremely knowledgeable staff that has processes in place to ensure an always on-time, expedited and professional turn-around. Because we know full well that time is money!
When we service fleets, our primary objective is to help you keep your vehicle on the road, safely, reliably and in a cost-effective manner.
on our dedicated Fleet Service Number
How does down time affect you?
You have a fleet because it is a key part of your ability to do business, to generate revenues. Yet, when your part of your fleet is down, it affects your business on many fronts.
- Loss of productivity: a down vehicle means productivity loss, translating directly in a loss to your business' revenues
- Missed deadlines: missed deadlines means having to do the job another time, assuming the opportunity is not lost, because...
- Customer frustration: customers who can not reliably receive goods and services they order will likely get frustrated and maybe even leave for another vendor.
- Employee frustration: fleet vehicle downtime will most likely affect your employee's morale, job satisfaction, and possibly her/ his earnings. These days, with labor shortages we are all feeling, it's important to ensure the best possible working conditions for our employees so as not to lose them
We get you!
Can you entrust us with your fleet's service and repairs? Absolutely!
Why? When you partner with us, you get:
- ASE-Certified technical expertise: Our entire team is ASE-certified and continuously trained, from our very knowledgeable service advisors to our technicians. We have a proven track record of performing skilled diagnostics and repairs of a wide range of vehicles.
- Range of Services: we offer a wide range of services, including preventative maintenance, emergency repairs, and complex diagnostics, including electrical diagnostics, among others, to keep your fleet running smoothly and safely.
- Reliability: Choose a company that is dependable and has a proven track record of completing work on time and to a high standard.
- Flexibility and urgency: We pride ourselves on being able to take in fleets on a walk-in basis.
- Clear communication and transparency: We are well known to use technology to our mutual advantage, from communicating to you the condition of your vehicle with our digital courtesy inspections to our frequent and timely status updates about the status of your vehicle during its progress in our service and repair process.
- Efficiency: Time is money, and we get that. That saying also works very well for us. We pride ourselves on proven processes that make us a very productive shop, with over 80% of the work we do finished same day, to make sure your vehicle is back at doing what you got it for!
- Safety: A reputable fleet servicing company should prioritize safety, ensuring that all repairs and maintenance are performed to the highest standards and in compliance with relevant regulations.
- Cost-effectiveness: Look for a company that offers competitive pricing and transparent billing practices to help keep costs down.
- Customer Service: We believe our service history speaks for itself when it comes to ensuring that your experience with us will be highly professional, and positive, and will make you feel good about choosing to entrust us with your fleet service.
We know we can help you keep your fleet in top shape, and on the road, where it belongs. Our business is measured, infused with purpose and passion: fixing vehicles right the first time.
Below are some of the services and repairs we provide
- Engine and Transmission
- Computer and Electrical Diagnostics
- Windshield replacement
- Maryland State Inspections
- Tires and wheels
- Oil and filter changes
- Preventative Maintenance, including transmission, power steering, brake and coolant fluid testing and exchange
Call us and find out how we can help you.
Karim Morsli - Owner