36-months nationwide tire protection program
Why we offer this program?
AAA compiled some statistics about the damage vehicles incur due to bad roads. Here are some surprising facts:
- Most drivers experience damage from potholes 3X time a year and pay an average of $300 per repair – AAA
- Potholes damages cost U.S. Drivers $3 billion in repairs each year – AAA
- Unfortunately, the Washington DC area is not spared, and with the cold weather fast approaching, the potholes are set to multiply overnight.
How does it work?
- If the damage to your tire occurs within 25-miles from our shop, simply call us and we will tell you what needs to happen.
- If the event occurs during a weekday, call us and we will take care of you. Mention you are calling as part of your Road Hazard Tire Program.
- If the event occurs during a weekend, email us at [email protected]motive.com with for subject “Road Hazard Claim” and include your receipt number. In the meantime, replace your tire with your spare. We will contact you first thing Monday and we will take care of you then.
- If you are more than 25 miles from us, simply call the customer care center at 866-588-0728 to speak to a customer service agent who will walk you through the process. The coverage is for the USA and Canada.
You will call Customer Care Center at 1.866.588.0728. Please be mindful of the business hours:
- Monday - Friday: 6 a.m - 5:30 p.m MST
- Saturday: 6 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. MST
What will I need in case I need the coverage?
From the time you purchase your tires at our shop, be sure to always keep your original receipt in the glove box of the car that has the tires. Your receipt will contain all the information you will need, namely:
- Customer Information
- First and Last Name
- Address, City, State, ZIP
- Phone Number
- Customer Signature
- Vehicle Information
- Year / Make / Model
- License Plate or VIN
- Tire Information
- Type / Size / Remaining Tread Depth / Retail Price of Replacement Tire / Amount Authorized by Program Administrator
Click here for more information on our terms & conditions