CUSTOMER CARE PROGRAM
REWARDS CARD FEATURES
- Community Outreach / Charitable Giving: You may donate a portion of your Reward Dollars to local and national charities. Watch your email for your opportunity to donate.
- Reward Dollars: With every purchase, earn a percentage of your invoiced amount added to your Rewards
- Card to use towards future purchases.
- Reminder Program: Receive customized scheduled maintenance reminders and oil change reminders.
- Referral Program: Pass out your Referral Cards and earn Reward Dollars to use toward future visits when a new customer you referred comes in for service.
- Earn Free Oil Changes: Ask us how.
- Membership is FREE: Look for more benefits and special offers in the mail or by email.
Look up your Rewards Card balance by entering your Rewards Card Pin # (on back of card).
24-HOUR ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE
To earn your lifetime business, we do more than service your vehicle — we provide safety and peace of mind. That’s why we offer a 24-Hour Nationwide Roadside Assistance Program designed to help you in the event of an emergency.
- Emergency fluid delivery
- Jump start
- Flat repair
ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE INSTRUCTIONS
Call the Roadside Assistance phone number on you Winkler Automotive Rewards Card. You will be instructed to enter your 8-digit Pin Number located on the back of your Rewards Card.
If your vehicle needs to be towed and you are within 25 miles of Winkler Automotive, you must instruct the tow truck operator to bring your vehicle to our location.
Roadside Assistance benefits can be used up to two times per 12 month period. Maximum coverage per occurrence: Local: $100.00. Nationwide: $150.00.
ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Your Roadside Assistance benefits automatically renew for one year when you have your vehicle(s) serviced by Winkler Automotive at least twice and spend at least $750 in the previous 12 months.
Roadside Assistance is provided to customers at the discretion of Winkler Automotive. Winkler Automotive reserves the right to change this benefit at any time. Excessive or improper usage may result in the termination of this benefit.