The maintenance of your heating and cooling system is of utmost importance. Whether it's warm or cold outside, the heating and cooling system of your vehicle is under constant use and eventually, it may break with usage, hoses may crack or clog resulting in decreased system performance or a total failure. We recommend that you have your heating and cooling system inspected at least once a year in order to ensure that you won't be stuck in the hot summer months.
Here are some of the signs that indicate your heating and cooling system is not working properly:
- Your airflow seems reduced
- You sense a musty smell coming out of your vents
- Your heater only works when you drive and not when you idle or stops blowing when you stop the car
- Your vehicle's interior doesn't warm up, even after being on for a couple of minutes
- Your air conditioning blows just slightly cooler than the air temperature on the outside
If you ever need top-quality heating and cooling services in Gaithersburg, MD get in touch with our licensed auto technicians. We are the top specialists in the area when it comes to fixing heating and cooling system problems. Our team of qualified auto technicians will diagnose and fix your problem correctly and quickly and you'll be safely back on the road in no time.