THE #1 AUTO SERVICE TIP . . .
Fresh Oil Is KEY
WANT YOUR ENGINE TO LIVE A LONG, HEALTHY LIFE?
The Professor Says, “Yes, it sounds too good to be true, but an inexpensive oil change is the most single most important maintenance procedure you can do to your car. Following good auto maintenance rules with regular oil changes can often result in 150,000 to 250,000 miles on your car . . . that’s a trip to the moon!”
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW . . . IT’S VERY SIMPLE
- Change regular oil every 3,000 miles.
- Change synthetic oil every 5,000 miles.Change your antifreeze every 2 years.
- Change your break fluid every 2 years.
- Change your transmission fluid every 30,000 miles.
- Do a scheduled 15, 30, 60 and 90,000 miles maintenance.
- Check for potential problems before they happen.
THEN ENJOY YOUR CAR FOR YEARS TO COME
DONT FALL FOR THE HYPE
Some auto manufacturers suggest oil change intervals as high as 14,000 miles. They’re just trying to sell a car, and that’s enticing to a buyer. Don’t listen to them! Change your oil every 3,000 miles! Your car will thank you for it. Do they have some secret in their engines that other companies don’t have? NO. But it sure sounds good when you’re trying to sell a $50,000 car.
WHAT SOME OIL COMPANIES ARE SAYING
Some oil companies are offering lifetime guarantees on engines, but only if you change your oil every 3,000 miles for regular oil or 5,000 miles for synthetic. Who’s right?
THE INDUSTRY RULE OF THUMB – LISTEN TO THIS
Engineers, oil companies and top auto service technicians (all of whom are not trying to sell you a car) alike all agree . . . the 3,000/5,000 rule is still the smartest policy for your car, no matter what make or model you have. It’s the best investment you’ll ever make.
Your Car, Your Choice
Smart car owners are diligent and maintain their cars on schedule. They’re rewarded with a car for many years past its expected lifetime. Other do little or no maintenance and are constantly paying for repairs and even new vehicles. So what’s it gonna be?.
HERE’S THE ONLY AUTO SERVICE TIP YOU NEED TO KNOW . . . CHANGE YOUR OIL REGULARLY AND ON SCHEDULE. IF NOT, THEN HAVE YOUR CHECKBOOK HANDY.
IN FACT, HERE’S THREE TIPS FROM MARYLAND’S TOP-RATED AUTO SERVICE CENTER
- We’ll say it one more time . . . change your oil – every 3,000 miles for regular oil and 5,000 miles for synthetic oil – and sooner if you’re towing.
- Let Winkler Automotive give your car, pickup truck, SUV, minivan or van a quick overall checkup with each oil change to make sure everything is reliable and working properly.
- Properly scheduled maintenance, at the recommended manufacturer’s mileage intervals, is critical. They know better than anyone – they built the thing. Ignore this and you’re on your own – just make sure you have plenty of money in your bank account for repairs, towing and perhaps even a new vehicle. The #1 way to keep your car running reliably and keeping money in your pocket? Automotive maintenance.
You Choose . . . Cheap Maintenance Or Expensive Repairs
Perform your automobile service and maintenance on a regular basis, and save money on automotive repairs. It’s a simple formula. Keep up with scheduled oil changes, maintenance checks and the like, and you can save up to $8 in repair expenses for every $1 you spend on maintenance. That’s a darn good ratio!
Be Smart . . . Perform Regular Automotive Maintenance . . . Save Money . . . It’s A Simple Formula . . . And It Works!
Be proactive with your vehicle . . . follow suggested manufacturer guidelines for all maintenance checks and services . . . your car will reward you with a trip to the moon!
Or You Can Wait For Things To Breakdown . . . Then Spend More On Repairs & Parts . . . If You Don’t Like Money In Your Bank Account, Then Go This Route
Many drives just drive until their car can’t drive anymore. They roll the dice. Don’t roll the dice! Take care of your car and it will take care of you.
Proactive maintenance can eliminate most automotive repairs – that’s a fact!